Good days and bad days
Yesterday was a good day. I felt energetic, happy, thankful. I learned how to give myself an injection. I even made dinner.
Today is not so good. The nurse practitioner called this morning, knowing that this is usually the bad day. But it will get better. She promised.
On top of everything, my email is cancelled, so if you want to email me, use my hotmail account: rachellevin@hotmail.com. My Verizon account should be up and running by early next week.
Today is not so good. The nurse practitioner called this morning, knowing that this is usually the bad day. But it will get better. She promised.
On top of everything, my email is cancelled, so if you want to email me, use my hotmail account: rachellevin@hotmail.com. My Verizon account should be up and running by early next week.

1 Comments:
You are right--today wasn't such a good day. Here is hoping that you wake up tomorrow without ANY symptoms!! But, if YOU feel so badly, how do those nasty cancer cells feel? Dead, we hope!!
Love, Mom and Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home