Thursday, September 29, 2005

It's no Scorsese, but...

I put together a REALLY short video, which you can view by going here.

Keep in mind that the actual Taxol treatment takes HOURS, and I've condensed this, for your viewing pleasure, into two and a half minutes. The funny thing is that, looking back, I'll probably remember it in little clips like this. Not just the treatment, but the whole experience. Even though right now, every minute feels like forever, and I count them down and cross them off, wishing for the luxury of looking at this in hindsight, many many years from now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Barb Moore said...

wow, that was the best short movie I've ever seen, didn't even miss the popcorn. Keep up your strength and your creative sense of humor, I think you're amazying and love follwoing your journey with you.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Gila said...

I posted on the wrong post...the video was fascinating. BTW, are you being treated at Jeff? I ask because my parents are in the Philly area and my stepmother was treated for Hodkins there many, many years ago. (No, that does not really influence on your case, but am just curious).

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home