Cheer up, sleepy Jean
Today's setup went, according to everyone there, "perfectly." It was not painful, and the techs explained everything they were doing and estimated how long each part would take. They also put some music on, which was a nice addition, except that it was an Anne Murray CD and I started to worry that it would play on an endless loop for the next seven weeks. But apparently they can change the CD. There's only so much "Daydream Believer" one person can take. It is going through my head incessantly. And now, maybe, your's too!
I also had my first treatment today. One down, and something like 32-34 to go.
I also had my first treatment today. One down, and something like 32-34 to go.

1 Comments:
I'm so glad today was better. Anne Murray has got to be better than "Dora" which goes through my head daily. We're wishing you a happy holiday season filled with good news and inexpensive, top of the line cruise wear for the upcoming vacation. Can't wait to hear all about that in a few months.
Post a Comment
<< Home