Friday, January 27, 2006

Hair by Adriamycin

The other day, a woman came up to me in a store and said (I kid you not):

"I LOVE your hair! I've been trying to get my hair cut like that. Who does your hair?"

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about a photo of your latest "do"?

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the continuation of the blog- I look forward to each new chapter and am very moved and lifted by your perceptions- and how about your latest"do"? Love, Eleanor

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the continuation of the blog- I look forward to each new chapter and am very moved and lifted by your perceptions- and how about your latest"do"? Love, Eleanor

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent! Ok, I have to know what you said to her! So many options it would be hard to choose. Were you wearing Veronica or are you working toward the Halle Berry style?

Jamie

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes and yes. Let's see a photo and what did you say to the woman?
So glad you're going to keep your blog going.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Barb Moore said...

So it's obviously a univeral curiosity. What on earth did you say and when's the trip? Can you tell I'm obsessed ( and very envious) of your upcoming sunny rendezvous.

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel (& Jason)

Jason's Mom's friend Sue Ellen here. Mary updated me on Sunday and gave me the blog address. I just wanted to dash off a quick note and "enlist." I'm sending along my prayers and good wishes as you battle to victory!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home