My new one hundred percent
Another week. I'm feeling pretty good today, so that's three days in a row! Besides some cramping in my abdomen, I'm almost one hundred percent. I read an article by a woman who has been living with metastatic breast cancer for a long time, and she said that she has to keep changing what her "one hundred percent" is. So maybe I need a readjustment. Maybe I'm at my new one hundred percent. If so, it's really not that bad.
I wanted to remind everyone that Margaret has organized a new Novena, to begin tomorrow evening at 9 pm. This is in advance of the CT scan, so that the last night of prayer is the night before the scan. Even if you're not Catholic, or religious at all, just close your eyes and wish a little wish at 9 pm each night that this cancer is going away. Somehow, I feel that there is power in numbers, and if everyone is doing it at the same time, it makes more of an impact. I appreciate it!
I wanted to remind everyone that Margaret has organized a new Novena, to begin tomorrow evening at 9 pm. This is in advance of the CT scan, so that the last night of prayer is the night before the scan. Even if you're not Catholic, or religious at all, just close your eyes and wish a little wish at 9 pm each night that this cancer is going away. Somehow, I feel that there is power in numbers, and if everyone is doing it at the same time, it makes more of an impact. I appreciate it!

6 Comments:
I am honored to be part of the prayer/novena at 9PM
Expect a miracle always.
You were included in a prayer for healing today at Temple Israel in New Bedford, MA. Best... cousin russell
Dearest Rachel, You can count on me to say a Novena at 9 pm's for as long as it takes. And whenever it's 11:11 and that's twice every day! you can count on me to close my eyes and pray. The same will be true when it comes to Jewish incantations. I will knock three times whenever I think of you, which, I promise, is often. Spitting three times, even spinning a chicken worked for my grandmother and since I am assured of having her genes, I am certain it will work for me and therefore you! And whenever I see the first star at night - - Star light star bright, your complete and total well-being will be my wish that night. No matter what language the gods may be speaking, I know they will hear all the people who love you (and they are many) and want you to be well.
love,
Jane
Hi Rachel,
Did you feel it tonight? I sure did and what a beautiful, clear night here in Baltimore for you to receive the miracle of prayer! You continue to be a shining star in my world and just a huge inspiration to all that you touch. With love from Baltimore...Barb
Rachel, I was in a store on Monday with a sign that said: Every day is a gift, that way it's called "the present." I had never heard that before, have you? I will say a mi she'beirakh for you at nine tonight
Rachel at 9:00. Just do it! I think of you every night at 9 and mornings also. You are not alone. We hope you feel all the love, caring and support. I'm so glad you're feeling good. One day at a time, one step at a time toward your miracle.
Post a Comment
<< Home