I heard you
Jason, Mary, and I sat on the balcony of our new house, overlooking the city. It was a perfect night – clear, warm, breezy. The moon and stars above the lights of the city. Mary recited the Novena, and I listened.
I heard many voices praying as one. I heard sincerity and truth and something profoundly real. I heard love.
When Mary finished, we held hands and tears streamed down my face. The complete and permanent remission of my cancer.
Yes.
I heard many voices praying as one. I heard sincerity and truth and something profoundly real. I heard love.
When Mary finished, we held hands and tears streamed down my face. The complete and permanent remission of my cancer.
Yes.

2 Comments:
Rachel,
it was a beautiful night here also. I went out on my deck, lit a candle and silently prayed for you. I imagine that the "army" was right along with us. This should be a continous ritual, what do we have to lose?
Hadn't read your blog for several days because I didn't realize you were adding material so often. Wow! So much happening! And all very, very positive! By being open to everything, you are maximizing your chances for healing. Who knows what's going to work? Augmenting Western medicine with many different alternative approaches is a winner.
Prayers help the person praying and at the very least, they help you by letting you know that people are keeping you in their prayers.
Post a Comment
<< Home